Begin the holiday season with our STC-ETC celebration this Monday!

Join your fellow technical communicators for the festivities:

What: STC-ETC Holiday Party (we’re getting it in early this year!)

Where: Copper Cellar on Cumberland Avenue

When: 6:30 pm, Monday, 14 November

Price: $25 for members, $35 for non-members (cash or check, only)

Action: RSVP to Marla at [log in to unmask] or Fatima at [log in to unmask] by 6 pm on Saturday (12 Nov)

To further entice you to attend one of the first (and surely one of the finest) holiday parties of the season, below is the menu. Everything listed will be available and served buffet style. There’s a cash bar, too!

Appetizer: house salad

Entrees: grilled lemon chicken (served over rice with lemon wheels) AND shrimp scampi (served over pasta with asiago cheese)

Sides: parsley new potatoes AND fresh steamed broccoli

Desserts: key lime pie AND brownie with hot fudge sauce and ice cream

Bread and choice of tea, water, coffee, or soft drink is available

We hope to see you there!