¡Hola!

For volunteering this Saturday, we are leaving from Lot 66 at 7:30, so make sure to come a little earlier. It will be from 9-3, so make sure to pack lunch and lots of water. You need to wear work/hiking boots and long pants.

Since it's an unofficial trip, make sure you bring a few dollars to give to the drivers for gas.

If you haven't talked to me directly or signed up on the roster, just email me to let me know that you plan on coming.

***MOST IMPORTANTLY*** it will be awesome, so everyone should come!

Gracias,
Molly Sullivan