Hey guys!
Sorry the moonlight bike ride didn't work out! Hope to see everyone at the meeting tomorrow at 6:30 outside of HSS by the bull statue. If it is raining, we will be in room 68 of HSS.

Here is the list of stuff that is coming up:

October 15-16 – Cold Mtn/Roan Mtn (FULL)

October 22 – Frozen Head Trail Maintenance 9am-3pm (email [log in to unmask] for more info)

October 23 – Little Rock City bouldering

October 29 – Lost Creek Cave spelunking (FULL)

November 5-6 – Virgin Falls

For the Frozen Head Trail maintenance, we REALLY need everyone to come. You can put this on your resume, use it for volunteering hours, and help out the club and Frozen Head! Doing community service also helps us get funding, which helps us go on trips, so you guys should definitely come if you are avaliable.

Also, tomorrow is LADIES NIGHT at the Vol Wall from 7-9. You chicks should definitely check it out! Its free and no boys allowed.

Come to the meeting tomorrow if you want to sign up for any of the trips!
-Madeline