Hey Y'all!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Here is the info for the moonlight bike ride on Tuesday (Oct 11).  We will be leaving from lot 66 at 7.30pm.  The full moon is supposed to be up a little after 10pm for our time zone.

If you need to rent a bike, I would suggest going to UTOP on Monday or earlier on Tuesday and renting one.  Make sure you get a helmet, too, and a headlamp if you don't have one (If the moon is out, you probably won't need one, but if there are clouds or anything its good to have one in case).  We are taking a UTOP trailer to load bikes in, so if you don't have a bike rack, don't worry.  If you are renting a bike and need to put it in the trailer, meet us at UTOP at 5pm.  Otherwise, you can just bring your bike to Lot 66 at 7.30 and we can load it in the trailer then.

As of today, there is a 20-30% chance of rain for Tues night, so i'll keep an eye on the weather.  The lows are supposed to be in the low 50s, so make sure to dress appropriately!  If anyone has questions or anything, email me at [log in to unmask] or call/text at 9016740932.

See you guys Tuesday!
Sarah