Sorry for getting this together so late but I figured I should wait for people to know what there plans are over the weekend.  This will be a first come first serve in response to this email. There will be 20 spots available and guest travelers will have priority since we need drivers.  We are leaving at 9 am from Grand Forest apartments corner of 17th and forest (the building on the right facing away from campus).  I will be leading a group of 10 through the cave while the other group hikes or hangs out by the water fall.
You will need clothes to get SUPER muddy
old shoes
headlamp
change of clothes
lunch