We lend iPads to our patrons.  In several occasions, patrons lost the iPad accessories.  We asked patrons to look for them.  They often came back with non-original ones. My questions are:  Does your library charge patron for lost accessories?  If yes,  how much? Just for the cost of the accessories, or cost plus processing fee.

Thank you,

Charlie Ma, MLS, MS
Systems Librarian
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Member of the Meridian Health Family
Booker Health Sciences Library
1945 Route 33
Neptune, NJ  07754-0397
Tel: 732-776-4636  Fax: 732-776-4530
email: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege.  If you are not the intended Recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient,  please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at the number above.  You will be reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in notifying us.