I’ve been reminded, regarding the use of the display of the laws on our own website, that these are still covered by copyright. A copy of the full text is available from dlist by permission, see http://arizona.openrepository.com/arizona/handle/10150/105454

Bruce Fulton, MLS

Digital Projects Librarian

School of Information Resources and Library Science

1515 E First Street

Tucson, AZ 85719

Main Office: 520-621-3565

Fax: 520-621-3279