From: Dr. Zapopan Martín Muela-Meza, PhD [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:56 AM
To: Biblio-Info-Sociedad 2 (VICTORS AETERNUS INVICTUS); Ciencias de la Informacion Documental UANL; Biblioprogresistas; PLG; ALA International Relations Round ALA-World; IFLA IFLA; Russian Russian Library Association; [log in to unmask]; Union for the Public Domain; ub-lis; Open Lib/Info Sci Education Forum JESSE; [log in to unmask]; LIS Critique; Critica Bibliotecologica
Subject: [IFLA-L] [LIS Critique journal] 4 new peer reviewers / deadline for manuscripts: Oct 31, 2011

[please spread the voice throughout all of your networks, lists, etc....from urbi et universum]

Dear friends,

We at the journal LIS Critique: Journal of the Sciences of Information Recorded in Documents now have 4 more peer reviewers:

Dr. Jain Priti, from Botswana, Senior LIS Lecturer at the University of Botswana.

Ms. Paola Andrea Ramirez Perez from Colombia, Master student at the University of Antioquia.

Ms. Iryna Solodovnik, from Ukrainie (doing a PhD at the Calabria University, Italia)

and

Ms. Isabel Espinal, from the USA (PhD candidate at the University of Massachussetts, Amherst)

Hence, now we are 25 peer reviewers covering all the continents. Check our site to find out the research lines of each of us:

https://sites.google.com/site/criticabibliotecologica/lis.critique.editorial.board

I give my warmest welcome to our 4 new members who join our restless, vibrant, innovative and semper ascendis team always presto to offer you free of charge a critical & total Open Access plattform of scientific LIS & LIS related informational issues.

Also I remind you the deadline for our next issue (Vol. 4. No. 2, July-Dec 2011) is October 31, 2011, to be published by Dec 31, 2011.

Check it out and other dates:
https://sites.google.com/site/criticabibliotecologica/liscritique

Download free of charge our current issue:
https://sites.google.com/site/criticabibliotecologica/liscritique

Or do as well with our previous 5 numbers here:
https://sites.google.com/site/criticabibliotecologica/archivo

Once again we welcome our new 4 peer reviewers and we will happy to receive your scientific papers, essays or book reviewes for this or future numbers.

Thank you very much!

Cordially,

Dr. Zapopan Martin Muela-Meza, PhD, U.Sheffield (UK), MLS, SUNY Buffalo (USA)
Director & Editor in Chief, LIS Critique: Journal of the Sciences of Information Recorded in Documents
Dr. José Antonio Torres-Reyes, PhD & MLS, U.Granada (SPAIN)
Adjunct Director & Editor, LIS Critique: Journal of the Sciences of Information Recorded in Documents

--
Dr. Zapopan Martín Muela Meza, PhD <http://star.shef.ac.uk/TalisPrism/doOpenURLSearch.do?sid=Talis:prod_talis&pid=Key%3A2503241%3BArtifactType%3AMarc21Slim%3BsearchLocation%3Atalislms>
Doctor in Information Studies, University of Sheffield, UK<http://star.shef.ac.uk/TalisPrism/doOpenURLSearch.do?sid=Talis:prod_talis&pid=Key%3A2503241%3BArtifactType%3AMarc21Slim%3BsearchLocation%3Atalislms>