The Fall 2011 issue of Prism: the Newsletter from the ALA Office for Accreditation is now available at http://www.ala.org/ala/aboutala/offices/accreditation/prp/prism/prism_current.cfm. This message is being sent to a number of our constituent groups. I apologize that you may receive multiple messages.
· Karen O'Brien, Director of the Office for Accreditation, introduces new COA members and provides updates on ALA Standards review and the CHEA recognition review process
· Ken Haycock, Chair of the Committee on Accreditation, discusses the COA’s 2011-2015 strategic plan
· Laura Dare, Assistant Director of the Office for Accreditation, provides an overview of the various accreditation statuses
· Sessions of interest at upcoming conferences, including the ALA 2012 Midwinter Meeting: ERP Chair training and AASL/NCATE training
· Acknowledgement of External Review Panelists and AASL/NCATE reviewers
Laura Dare, Assistant Director
Office for Accreditation
American Library Association
50 E. Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611