Hi,

LUCY (Librarianship Upgrades for Children and Youth Services) is a multicultural continuing education program funded by IMLS (Institute of Museum and Library Services).  We offer synchronous and asynchronous online workshops.  And, we have a free online bibliography of new multicultural materials donated by publishers.

Come see us during the AASL conference at our table in the exhibit hall.  And join us for our presentation:  Turn a New Page for Evaluating Multicultural Literature at 1:00 P.M. on Friday in room 101C of the convention hall.

Carol

Carol A. Doll, Professor
Library Science Program
LUCY grant PI:  http://education.odu.edu/eci/lucy/