The College of Information Sciences and Technology at The Pennsylvania State University is a college focused on multidisciplinary research and teaching for the 21st century. To learn more about our structure, vision, mission, goals, faculty and students, please go to http://ist.psu.edu. We are searching to fill multiple positions in our ranks for tenure track faculty members who will assist our college in attaining its goals in education, community, and research. We seek applicants who show clear evidence they will become premier teachers and leading scholars in their fields. Applications from those who seek to be a part of a vibrant, civil, and diverse academic community, pursue research, and teach in any areas of the information sciences are welcome.

The college has strengths in six key areas including: (1) computational informatics and science, (2) organizational informatics, (3) social policy, economics and informatics, (4) human-computer interaction, (5) cognition and networked intelligent systems and (6) security, privacy and informatics. Qualified candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae, summary of research and teaching plans, as well as the contact information of four persons who will write letters of recommendation to http://recruit.ist.psu.edu.

For questions please contact: Dr. Lynette Kvasny ([log in to unmask]), Faculty Search Committee Chair, 329C IST Bldg., College of Information Sciences and Technology, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802-6823. Review of applications will begin on November 1 and continue until the positions are filled. Penn State is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.