The ALA-accredited Rutgers University Masters of Library and Information Science degree program offers a specialization in School Libraries that is ranked #1 by U.S. News and World Report. We are pleased to continue to accept applications for our campus and for our online programs for spring 2012, summer 2012, fall 2012, and beyond! Please contact us for more information today or visit:

http://comminfo.rutgers.edu/master-of-library-and-information-science/program-information.html

Masters of Library and Information Science Program
4 Huntington St.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1071

For information about the on campus option:
732-932-7500 ext. 8955
Fax: 732-932-6916

For information about the online option:
732-932-7169