Dear Alumni and Friends,

We had planned a state-wide caravan trip to connect with our alumni across the state for the upcoming week; Tuesday October 18th in Nashville and Wednesday October 19th in Memphis.  Due to the lack of response, we will reschedule this trip for the spring.  In the meantime, I have a favor to ask.  Please encourage any UT SIS alumni in your area to be sure to get on our listserv at http://www.sis.utk.edu/alumni/list and to update their information with us at http://www.sis.utk.edu/alumni/directory/update

Thank you,

Ed

Edwin-Michael Cortez, PhD
Director & Professor