From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Donna Rothberg
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 11:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Agent Starting Salary (No Experience) Survey

Good morning, friends!

Herb Byrd has kindly offered to update our entry level agent salary chart for the meeting this week in Oklahoma City. Please take a few minutes to review the attached survey Martha Thompson prepared in August 2010. If the information for your institution is still accurate, just respond “No Change.” Otherwise, please provide the current information below. We’d like information from the 1890 institutions as well. Thanks in advance for your responses.  Donna

Agent Starting Salary (No Experience) Survey

Institution:

Bachelor’s Degree:

Master’s Degree:

Doctorate:

Date of Last Change:

Is an increase being considered?

Donna Rothberg
Director of Human Resources
UA Cooperative Extension Service
2301 S. University Ave.

Little Rock, AR 72204
www.uaex.edu
phone (501) 671-2219

fax (501) 671-2251

NOTICE: This email may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.