Dear Family Professionals,

We are hosting the Southeastern Regional Parent Education Conference on November 11, 2011 at the United Way of Greater Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee from 9:00-2:30.  Please note the change of date.

The conference offers keynote speakers, technique/skill presentations, program presentations, and many opportunities for professional networking. The conference cost is $20.00 and this includes lunch. I have attached the agenda and the registration form.

In order to register, please fill out the registration form, print it, and mail it to us along with payment for the conference. If you are interested in presenting a specific technique or featuring your program at the conference please email us at [log in to unmask].  We hope you consider attending!

Thank you,

LeAnn Backs

Center for Parenting, Student Intern

Child and Family Studies, University of Tennessee

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- You may view the archives of C4PNEWS or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/c4pnews.html