Members and Instructors,

November 12th is the Annual Judo tournament here at UT. Every year we host this event and have close to 200 participants. It is our main fund raising event and brings in close to $4,000 every year. However, the success of our tournament is attributed to those who help manage and run the tournament. Instructors, please keep in mind this date as well as if you can recruit members to help with the setup, operation, and take-down.

Judo: Monday after practice (tomorrow night) we will be gathering to go over responsibilities and organization. Please make every effort to attend. If you are not present, we will assign you a task in your absence! We will be meeting shortly after Judo (8:30pm) at mellow mushroom to discuss operations. Any interested in taking a part in organization are strongly encouraged to come! We will be discussing parking, advertisement, concessions, seating, catering, ... ect.

Best!

--
Tucker Netherton

Martial Arts Club President