Hello fellow sea kayaker/canoer extraordinaires,

Here's the trip list compiled from responses for sea kayaking over ball freak.

John bills
Nick hendershot [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Bing dong [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Nico Solano
Max schnuck
Chris sisneros
Matt hoover [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Thad boone [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Brittany Bradford [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Emily morin
Adam Greeley [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Rachel Murphy [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> – Rachel, are you going?
Matthew brunton [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Aaron Guernsey [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Shannon mulane [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
As of now, this trip is FULL. I have rented enough canoes/kayaks for 15 people and 15 people we have. If you do not want to be on this list, please let me know ASAP. If you do want to be on this list, please let me know and I will start a waiting list. If there is not an e-mail next to your name, please let me know your e-mail so that I can stop e-mailing the entire list serve.

If everything looks good for you, don't e-mail me. You'll receive an e-mail with trip details later.

cya,

jbizzle

865-719-6643

If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing this message:

SIGNOFF UTCH-L

(you don't need to give your name)