Hi, I wouldn't mind pairing up on a canoe.

Also, anyone need to pair up for a tent?

Aaron
________________________________
From: UT Canoe and Hiking Club Discussion Group [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Bills, John Walter [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 5:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fontana Lake Canoe//Kayaking Trip

Hey everyone,

For those that are 100% certain that they are going on the Fontana Lake Kayaking/canoe trip, please either respond to this e-mail or give me a call. I'm going by UTOP to reserve gear tomorrow and I need to know how much to get.

Two other questions:

1) Do any pairs want to canoe instead of kayak? If so, I can get try to get canoes for those wishing to canoe.

2) Some people going on this trip have expressed interest in splitting food with someone. If you're interested in splitting food, let me know and I'll get you in contact with others who wish to do the same.

John Bills
865-719-6643

If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing this message:

SIGNOFF UTCH-L

(you don't need to give your name)