Hey Canoe and Hikers!

If you did not get a chance to fill out a form or turn in your form and dues yesterday, you can do that at the Sport Club office in the TRECS. To get there, go in through the main entrance and go straight. Don't go through where you have to swipe your card. Then go up the stairs straight ahead and you will come into a room with a reception desk. There will be all of the club managers at desks in the office and you can ask them where you can sign up. If you have any other questions let me know! You can text me when you turn in your forms and I'll put you on the trip list for the Midnight Hole hike on Monday. My number is 901-830-6222.
Make sure if you are turning in your dues and you write a check, you make it out to Canoe and Hiking Club at UT.

If you are going on the hike on Monday, we are meeting at lot 66 on the Ag. Campus at 11am. To get to the Ag. Campus, walk down Andy Holt towards the river. Go over the bridge and lot 66 will be on the left. You can leave your cars there.You have to have paid and have your forms in by today if you want to go on the hike.

See you on the hike Monday!
-Madeline
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik