Hey guys, so if you are on this list, you are going on Fall Bash. Please let me know if you cannot come asap. Make sure you reserve your gear at the Outdoor Center, which is located at the bottom floor of the TRECS as soon as you can! They are open from 1-6 today and tomorrow. You do not need to reserve any water gear, just camping stuff. We are going to get all of the kayaks and helmets and rafts on Friday when we load up the cars.

Make sure you go to a kayak roll session if you have not been before and are planning on kayaking. There is one tonight from 7-9 in the pool by the TRECS. When you get there, tell Max (one of the kayak instructors) and he will check you off the list for being at pool session.

Also, currently nothing is being planned for Fall Break. If you would like to plan an official club trip, we have to turn in an official request by tomorrow, so call me if you want to lead a trip and I'll help you out with that.

See you guys on Friday at 5 at the Outdoor Center for Fall Bash!

Here is the list:
Molly Sullivan
Sarah Boop
Al Johnson
Chase Smith
Chris Sisneros
Brittany Bradford
Max Schnuck
Bing Bong
Caitlin Gibbons
Susan Shin
Cassandra Dickerson
Monica Dickerson
Rachel Murphy
Elizabeth Aylor
Samantha Scott
Celeste Goodman
Sara LaHaie
Catherine Louk
Tyler Buckelew
Adam Greeley
Ashton Huxtable
Krista Cowan
Charlessa Swaney
Nicholas Hendershot
Shannon Mallane
Haley Krotz
Hannah Davis
Katie Cherry
Beth James
Alicia Smith
Nikki Rollheiser
Haley Richmond
Jacob Tobin
Karen Richters
Mollie Swayne
Stephanie Serago
Jared Richards
Matt Hoover
Elizabeth Crowder
John Bills
Alex Spicer
Kathi Tuers
Matthew Brunton
Morgan Meadows
Montana Bazzelo
Josh Leonard
Brandon Jewel
Thad Boone
Caron West
Caitlin O'Connor
Kelsey Adleer
Julie Hayes
Katheryn Bradly
Nicole Schultz
Seth Giles

Let me know if you need anything or have any questions!
-Madeline
9018306222
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik