Hey Canoe and Hikers! There will not be a meeting this week due to Fall Break. Hope you all have a great Fall Break and that you guys do some cool stuff!

See you next Wednesday at 6:30 by the Bull Statue outside of HSS. If it is raining, we will be having our meeting in room 68 of HSS.

If you want to do any trips after Fall Break, please let us know! We have some cool backpacking trips coming up and a mountain biking trip. If you want to submit a trip, talk to Mollly Sullivan ([log in to unmask]).

One last thing-

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to
[log in to unmask] containing this message:
SIGNOFF UTCH-L
(you don't need to give your name)

Notice the email you send goes to [log in to unmask], NOT

PLEASE DON'T SEND EMAILS OUT TO THE WHOLE LISTSERV TO BE REMOVED!!!!

Have a great break!
-Madeline
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik