Mountain Biking enthusiasts and bike-curious folks,

We will be hitting the Haw Ridge trails Tues. Sept 27 since that's when most of you were available. We will be leaving around 4. It's a 25 min. drive to the trail and we will ride for about an hour. We'll talk about a meeting place later. If you are coming please email me back asap so I can get a list to submit. You can rent mountain bikes from UTOP after 1 pm that Tuesday. Try and get a lock from them if you can. Give me a shout if you have questions

Chase Smith