Dear OMK Families,

The following message is sent on behalf of Connie Sharp, our 4-H agent in Washington County who has worked extensively with OMK.  She is interested in identifying youth to join the 4-H Leadership in Action.  Join her at the next meeting on October 6th to find out more.  Please pass this information on to other military families who might benefit from this exciting team!

Sincerely, Carrera

Hey gang, our 4-H Leadership in Action team is looking for military youth to join us.  The next meeting will be in the Extension Office in Jonesborough, Tn. at 5:15p.m. on Thursday, October 6th.   We have lots of activities you can join in and help with.  We are tentatively planning a leadership retreat at the camp in Greeneville, on Oct. 28th...a day we are out of school due to teacher in-service.   We also have some scholarship available for special events next year, too.  This is just a few items.  If you are interested in being a part of this group, call or send me an email.  It would be great to have you involved.  Youth making a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connie Goff Sharp
Extension Agent 4-H & County Director
206 West Main Street
Jonesborough, Tennessee  37659
(423)753-1680 phone
(423)753-1832 fax
http://washington.tennessee.edu

"Keep Looking Up & Pressing On"  and "Have a Great Day"