Hello supporters of Military-Extension Adventure Camps!

In lieu of the Challenge Course and Corn Maze Adventure Camp, we have developed a skiing and snow tubing camp set for January 6-9, 2012 (see flyer below for details).  Your help in distributing camp information in the past has been crucial in getting the word out to our military families.  I would appreciate it if you would please distribute the following email flyer to all of your military family contacts!  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Lauren

--

Lauren Smith, M.S.

Military-Extension Adventure Camp Project Coordinator

University of Kentucky

115 Huguelet Dr.

Room 245 Scovell Hall

Lexington, KY 40546-0064

(859) 257-3072

MEAC Website

MEAC Facebook

FREE Ski and Snow Tubing Trip

January 6-9, 2012

Hosted by University of Kentucky Military-Extension Adventure Camps

image.png

Have questions?  Want to sign up?  Just call or email me at the phone number or email address below.