The Department of Library and Information Studies invites you to a gathering to Celebrate Library and Information Studies: Connecting the Past, Present and Future

Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011
1:00-3:00 pm LIS Open House, School of Education Building, 4th floor
3:30-5:00 pm Celebration Program and Reception, School of Education Building, Room 118

Visit us in our new space in the new School of Education Building, celebrate our ALA reaccreditation, share memories of our past, and look forward to our future of IDEAs (information, diversity, engagement and access). Bring your favorite moments to share at the open mike session of the celebration program.

Look for more information of the event and other activities to dedicate our new School of Education Building athttp://www.uncg.edu/soe/dedication.html.

You are also invited to all the School of Education Building dedication activities.

Parking Information: http://parking.uncg.edu/visitor_guests.html

We hope you will join us on the Sept. 20th. If you have any questions, please contact Touger Vang[log in to unmask]

--
Julia Hersberger
Associate Professor