Thank you for your interest in the inaugural Library 2.011 Worldwide Conference! As you know, September 15 was the deadline for submitting presentation proposals, but the number of conference signups over the past four days has been incredible. Therefore, we’ve decided to extend the deadline for submitting a short abstract of your presentation. Speaking proposals are now due by Sunday, September 25. To view the six thought-provoking topic strands, visit: http://www.library20.com/page/strands-proposals

If you already submitted your presentation proposal, we thank you for your timeliness. To show our appreciation, we will give you the choice of time slots for presenting. Proposals are currently being reviewed, and once accepted, we’ll send you a link to the scheduling page. Then simply choose an available time slot and date, and we’ll see you online.

In addition to the new deadline of Sunday, September 25 for submitting proposals, here is an updated set of important dates to remember:

If you haven’t already done so, take a moment to look through the set of presentation proposals that have been submitted to date. http://www.library20.com/forum/categories/library-2011-conference/listForCategory

We are also very thankful for the support of our sponsor and partner organizations and everyone who has helped to spread the word about the conference.

As a reminder, this exciting event will be held online in multiple languages and time zones, and it’s free to attend! We’ll see you online November 2-3!

Thank you,

Dr. Sandra Hirsh

Professor and Director

San José State University

More Information:  http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/people/faculty/hirshs/hirshs.php

Steve Hargadon

http://www.stevehargadon.com

http://www.web20labs.com
916-283-7901 / stevehargadon on Skype & Twitter

Please excuse cross-postings, and feel free to forward this email.