Dear Library and Information Science Educator,

The American Society for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T) Information Science Education Committee and the ASIS&T Webinar Task Force is working to expand its online educational offerings. We are interested in what online education topics and formats library and information science professionals would prefer, regardless of whether they are ASIS&T members. Please complete the survey available at http://www.asis.org/surveys/public/survey.php?name=WebinarSurveyNonASISTto share your preferences so we can design online programs that best meet the needs of the profession. The survey will be available until Friday, September 23.

Sincerely,

Linda C. Smith, ASIS&T President

Diane M. Neal, ASIS&T Webinar Task Force Chair and Information Science Education Committee Co-chair

June M. Abbas, ASIS&T Webinar Task Force Member and Information Science Education Committee Co-chair

Diane M. Neal, PhD
Assistant Professor
Faculty of Information and Media Studies
The University of Western Ontario
North Campus Building, Room 240
London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5B7
519-661-2111 ext. 81034