The Department of Library and Information Studies invites you to a gathering
to Celebrate Library and Information Studies: Connecting the Past, Present
and Future

Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011
1:00-3:00 pm LIS Open House, School of Education Building, 4th floor
3:30-5:00 pm Celebration Program and Reception, School of Education
Building, Room 118

Visit us in our new space in the new School of Education Building, celebrate
our ALA reaccreditation, share memories of our past, and look forward to our
future of IDEAs (information, diversity, engagement and access). Bring your
favorite moments to share at the open mike session of the celebration
program.

Look for more information of the event and other activities to dedicate our
new School of Education Building athttp://www.uncg.edu/soe/dedication.html.

You are also invited to all the School of Education Building dedication
activities.

Parking Information: http://parking.uncg.edu/visitor_guests.html

We hope you will join us on the Sept. 20th. If you have any questions,
please contact Touger [log in to unmask]
--
Julia Hersberger
Associate Professor