I follow many library folk on Twitter--I've found it to be the most useful
place for engaging with people who are practicing in libraries, while I find
listservs to be better for engaging with people who are also
researchers/academics (although I interact with them on Twitter and G+ as
well.)
Julia

--
Julia C. Skinner