From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hermelbracht,David L
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 10:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Southern Region Federal Employees

Good morning, all!

I am again gathering information to update a chart we started several years ago.  As our number of Federal Employees continue to decrease, this may help us plan for the future.   If you could provide me with this information, I will compile it and send you the results.  I am providing Florida's information as an example.

Total # of Federal appointments:  37

# of CSRS:  37
# Eligible to retire now:  31

# of FERS:  0
# Eligible to retire now:  0

# of Off Set:  0
# Eligible to retire now:  0

If you have any questions, please reply.  Hope to see you all in Oklahoma City in a few weeks.

David
David L. Hermelbracht
Assistant Director, IFAS Human Resources
University of Florida
2038 McCarty Hall D      P.O. Box 110281
Gainesville FL  32611-0281
(352) 273-3440  Voice/Message
(352) 392-3226  Fax