Clemson adheres to the same policies as do Arkansas and Alabama.  All travel reimbursements go through the university accounting system and the individuals must follow university travel regulations.

Mike

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Mcclendon
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 3:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Travel regulations for county agents/educators

We are the same in Alabama as none of the travel expenses of our county agents/regional extension agents is paid directly by their county. All agent travel must abide by university travel regulations.  Our county coordinators do receive travel dollars from the county on occasion; however, they must still abide by the same policies and procedures.

Chris