Dear Family Professionals,

We have recently become aware of some school-based conflicts with our prior
conference date. In an effort to allow more parent educators to attend we
are changing the date of our Southeast Regional Parent Education Conference
to Friday, November 11th, 2011. Below is a revised Save the Date. We
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your
patience.

Center for Parenting

University of Tennessee

www.center4parenting.net

1215 W. Cumberland Avenue
Jessie Harris Building, Room 115
Knoxville, TN 37996
865.974.3922
 <http://www.center4parenting.net> http://www.center4parenting.net

Save the Date!

Southeast Regional Parent Education Conference

Where: The United Way of Greater Chattanooga

When: Friday, November 11th, 2011

Time: 9:00-2:30

What to Expect: A Keynote Speaker, Professional Networking, Skill
Development, and an update on national parent education issues and new
programs.

How to Register: More details will be provided at a later date at which time
you may RSVP for the Regional Conference.

Future Conferences: The Western Regional Conference and the Central Regional
Conference are tentatively scheduled for Spring 2012 in the Jackson and
Murfreesboro areas.

Sign-up Now to Share Your Skills: We are looking for volunteers to share
skills and techniques they have utilized in their own parent education
classes. We need three presenters for the conference to prepare a 20 min-ute
session on your skill and/or technique.

Sign-up to Share Your Program: We are also looking for volunteers to present
on their program initiatives or emphasis you are working with that may be
helpful to other parent educators. We need three presenters who will each
prepare a 20 minute presentation on the program.

If you are interested in presenting, please email the Center for Parenting
at  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

To remove your name from our mailing list, please
<http://listserv.utk.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=c4pnews&A=1> click here.

Questions or comments? E-mail us at  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] or call 865.974.3922

You may view the archives of C4PNEWS or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/c4pnews.html