Hey Canoe and Hikers!
Hope your semesters have been going well! We will be having an interest meeting tonight at 8 in TRECS 228 for anyone who is interested in joining the club or getting more information. If you want to sign up tonight, please bring a copy of your health insurance card and a check for $50.

The first meeting of this semester will be next Wednesday at 6:30 outside of HSS by the bull statue. I hope everyone can make it!
We have some awesome trips planned for this semester. The Monday of Labor Day weekend we are going to do a short hike up to Midnight Hole and go swimming. We also have our annual Fall Bash weekend coming up. If you have any ideas for trips please let us know!

See you guys soon!
-Madeline Shelly