Hey Canoe and Hikers!

Hope you guys had an awesome summer!
We have come upcoming events this week to promote the club. If you would like to help out let me (901-830-6222) or Molly Sullivan (615-428-7149) know if you are able to attend.

We have RecFest at the TRECS on Tuesday, August 16th from 4:45- 8:00 PM.

There is also a Clubs fair on Pedestrian Walkway from 3:00- 6:00.

We are also going to have an information meeting for the club soon. I'll let you know when the date is finalized.
We are all really excited to have another awesome year for the club. Can't wait to go on some trips with y'all!

-Madeline Shelly