Good morning OMK Families!

Save the date for the Southern Region Teen Leadership Conference.  The conference will be held October 13 - 16 in Crossville, TN and is open to teens in the 9th - 12th grade.  This conference is focused on leadership, citizenship, and connecting with other teens from Tennessee and the Southern Region. The cost of the conference is covered by OMK; you will be responsible for getting to the conference, and we will do the rest.

The only requirement is that you will be speaking for 2 - 3 minutes about your experience of being a military kid.  Last year our teens received a standing ovation; it was truly touching moment.  This is a great group of teens, and it will be a FUN weekend. I hope you can join us!

Please visit http://4h.tennessee.edu/4hsrtlc/ for more information.  Space is limited.  Please contact Carrera for more information or to register.

Have a great day, Carrera

Carrera Romanini
University of Tennessee