Dear OMK Families,

On Saturday, September 3, 2011, the UT Vols football team will take on Montana at Neyland Stadium. What makes this game even more exciting? It is also 4-H Night!  We would like to invite all OMK families to participate in this exciting night.

Football tickets are being sold at a reduced rate of $20 per ticket (originally $40).  Simply log on to the Web site below and place your order for tickets!  For more information about the game or tailgate, please visit http://4h.tennessee.edu/4hfootball/.

Tickets can be purchased at https://www.groupticketwindow.com/groupticket/college/TennesseeUniversity/group

Login: 4H
Password: football

In addition, we are holding a 4-H Tailgate party on the UTK Agriculture Campus. The event (scheduled from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.) is open to 4-H members and supporters who are attending the UT vs. Montana football at a cost of $3.00. The event will include games, activities and snacks. Additionally, parking is available on the UTK Ag Campus for $12.00 per vehicle.  Check out this flyer for more information!

Let’s great ready for football time in Tennessee!  Carrera

Carrera Romanini

University of Tennessee

Operation: Military Kids

4-H Youth Development