Looking for a FREE fun-filled weekend???

Come join the Military-Extension Adventure Camps at Big Bone Lick State Park

this weekend (August 12-14) to participate in our Wilderness Survival Adventure Camp!

Everything is FREE and we provide all the gear.

Camps are open to all service-member parents (or spouses in lieu of service members) and their teenage children ages 14-18.

Contact Lauren Smith at 859-257-3072 or [log in to unmask] to sign up TODAY!

Also, fill out and email the attached application to [log in to unmask].

Lauren Smith, M.S.

Military-Extension Adventure Camp Project Coordinator

University of Kentucky

115 Huguelet Dr.

Room 245 Scovell Hall

Lexington, KY 40546-0064