One one of my e-communities, we have the opportunity to click a “love” button to indicate sympathy. Consider it clicked.

Kate McCain

On 8/12/11 7:59 PM, "Gretchen Whitney" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings jESSE readers,
  I experienced a perfect storm of COMCAST DNS failures and UTK SMTP
failures since the first of this month which meant that I could send nothing
out of my e-mail account - hence, no jESSE msgs.
  I'm fine, and thanks for your concerns.  I'll reply to individuals as soon
as I can.
  And Friday nite I discovered that my car battery had died.
  It only goes to show that evil happens in threes.
  I appreciate your patience.
  --gw