Thanks for sharing.  At this moment we have no response.

Kindly,

Angela Jackson

Administrative Assistant for Vice Chancellor for Extension

Southern University Ag Center

Ashford O. Williams Hall

Post Office Box 10010

Baton Rouge, LA  70813

225-771-2242 ext. 314

225-771-2861 fax

“Every action you take is a seed you sow and every seed you sow is a harvest you’ll reap”.