I am in need of some information regarding a position on the Research side of the house that involves Civil Rights Compliance.  At your respective institution, is the responsible person for civil rights compliance also the position that handles HR?
Please share with me the title of the position that handles the civil rights compliance and if it separate from the main HR position, please provide the Senior HR position title also.  It would also be great to get a  job description of each position you reference in your reply.

Thank you for your assistance, Leanne

Leanne Fuller
Auburn University
College of Agriculture & AAES