Hey guys,

For anyone who's looking to get out of town, I'm planning a trip to the Red River Gorge in Kentucky the weekend of the 22nd. It would be car camping, and we'd probably bring along some bikes and stuff for bouldering so there'll be a variety of activities. We'd try to leave Friday (7/22) afternoon around 4 or 5 and stay until Sunday. Since it's the summer this won't be an official trip so we'll have to pay for our own gas and we can work out carpooling. If anyone has ideas about where to stay/what to do I'd love to hear them, I know there's a lot to do at Red River.

Get at it,
Chris Sisneros
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik