To SIS Doctoral Students:

The School of Information Sciences will be holding the Fall 2011 orientation for  its Master’s students on Friday, August 12. We would like to invite our SIS PhD students to join us that morning as we introduce our new students to the program. There will be a continental breakfast in the Shiloh Room of the University Center from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. as students arrive to the event, and the orientation will begin with an introductory session from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. If you would like to participate that day and meet our new students, please let me know by July 31.

Thank you,

Tanya Arnold

Student Services Coordinator

School of Information Sciences

College of Communication and Information

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Tel: 865-974-2858

Fax: 865-974-4967