2012 ALISE Annual Conference

Extending Our Reach:  Expanding Horizons, Creating Opportunities

Tuesday, January 17 through Friday, January 20—Dallas, TX

Call for Works in Progress Posters

Deadline for Extended Abstracts (maximum 250 words): October 3, 2011

Notification of Acceptance:  No later than November 7, 2011

Attendees of the conference are invited to share current research through posters presented at the Works in Progress Showcase.  Participants receive feedback in an informal setting.  This is an excellent opportunity to identify collaborators and obtain feedback that may enrich research.  The poster may represent any aspect of the researcher’s work:  proposal, theoretical framework, methodology, findings, etc.

The posters for the Works in Progress Showcase are neither refereed nor judged.  We do have limited space for the posters so we will accept based on the availability of space for display.

Eligibility:

All conference attendees are welcome to submit posters of their work in progress. Doctoral students may not submit the same research presented in the doctoral student research competition.

Submissions (in word or PDF) for the Works in Progress Posters should include the following:

Submissions of Abstracts for the Works-in-Progress Showcase should be directed to:

Linda Lillard (Clarion) at [log in to unmask]

and

YooJin Ha (Clarion) at [log in to unmask]

Poster Guidelines:

The Planning Committee is currently evaluating potential changes to the poster guidelines pending additional information about the venue in Dallas.  Details about the guidelines will be provided to presenters in the acceptance e-mail messages.