You are cordially invited to attend a Virtual Open House this August through Professional Development Studies (PDS) at Rutgers University's School of Communication and Information (iSchool).

August Virtual Open House Dates:

These live, interactive information sessions give you the opportunity to explore the certificate, non-degree, and degree programs PDS offers, ask questions, and get the information you need to decide how well our programs fit your goals and interests. You can attend the open house from any computer with an internet connection. Once you register, we'll follow up with login details for the session.

Pursue your professional development online through Rutgers PDS. Programs include:

Visit our website (http://mypds.rutgers.edu) for more information about our programs and RSVP today (http://conta.cc/pw6Fi9) to reserve your space at an August Virtual Open House.

Warmly,
Laura

Laura Stanik
Assistant Director, Professional Development Studies
School of Communication and Information
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
4 Huntington Street, New Brunswick, NJ  08901
Phone:  732-932-7169
Fax:  732-932-9314
http://mypds.rutgers.edu