You are cordially invited to attend a Virtual Open House this August
through Professional Development Studies (PDS) at Rutgers University's
School of Communication and Information (iSchool).

August Virtual Open House Dates:
Tuesday, August 2nd, at 9am EST (register)
Wednesday, August 10th at Noon EST (register)
Thursday, August 18th at 6pm EST (register)
These live, interactive information sessions give you the opportunity
to explore the certificate, non-degree, and degree programs PDS
offers, ask questions, and get the information you need to decide how
well our programs fit your goals and interests. You can attend the
open house from any computer with an internet connection. Once you
register, we'll follow up with login details for the session.

Pursue your professional development online through Rutgers PDS.
Programs include:

Accelerated Non-Credit Training
Health Informatics
Information Management
Media and Technology
Online Library Assistant Training
Organizational Leadership
Preservation Management
Public Relations
Online MLIS Degree
Post-MLIS Certificates & Courses
Digital Libraries
Knowledge Management
School Library Media
Social Media
Youth Literature

Visit our website (http://mypds.rutgers.edu) for more information
about our programs and RSVP today (http://conta.cc/pw6Fi9) to reserve
your space at an August Virtual Open House.

Warmly,
Laura

Laura Stanik
Assistant Director, Professional Development Studies
School of Communication and Information
4 Huntington Street, New Brunswick, NJ  08901
Phone:  732-932-7169
Fax:  732-932-9314
http://mypds.rutgers.edu

Fan us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RutgersPDS