Bug Day

Spend the day seeing things from a bug's perspective! Discover how insects live and grow in the garden. Come meet the bugs living in the UT Gardens! Did you know that some bugs are friends to plants, while others are enemies? We will go on a bug hunt, read a bug story and build a bug condo for you to observe bugs at home. Get ready to "buggy" down in this fun program!

Space is limited, so call today.  This event will take place rain or shine; we have indoor activities planned in case of inclement weather.

Preregistration is required. For more information, please contact Ben Ford at (865) 974-7151 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Saturday, July 23, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (ages 6 to 10)

Cost is free to military kids.

Carrera Romanini
University of Tennessee
Operation: Military Kids