 Information from the University of Tennessee

Dear UT Parent,

The University of Tennessee values parent involvement, and we take seriously the direct line of communication with families. Being a member of the UT Parents Association is an economical way for you to receive valuable information to help your student succeed.

On May 31, your Annual Parents Association membership expired. Over the past month, our office has sent parents information on proposed changes to tuition, dates and deadlines for the upcoming semester, and instructions for purchasing parking permits, reserving textbooks, and paying fees-including parental access to MyUTK.

To begin receiving this information again, renew your membership by calling our office at (865) 974-4546, or complete and return the bottom section of the renewal reminder you received in the mail in late May.

Emily Parker, Director

Office of the Parents Association
THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE
412 Student Services Building