School of Library &

Information Science

One Washington Square

San Jose, CA 95192-0029

Voice: 408-924-2490

The School of Library and Information Science at San José State University is pleased to invite you to attend our continuing Colloquium Series featuring SLIS faculty and invited guests, as they address the challenges and promises of our rapidly changing profession.

For June, our MARA Guest Lecture will be live on Elluminate as follows:

Mary Beth Herkert

State Archivist, Oregon State Archives

Title: "Records Management in the Cloud"

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Live URL: https://nexus.sjsu.edu:443/join_meeting.html?meetingId=1267553056647
Password: mara

More information about this presentation is posted on our Colloquia: Summer 2011 web page at http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/slis/colloquia/2011/colloquia11su.htm#jun1511.

Feel free to distribute this announcement to interested people, and please excuse any cross-postings you may see.

Marcia Laughrey

Receptionist

San Jose State University

One Washington Square