From: Kim Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 15:18:07 -0400
Subject: [lita-l] Can you use archival/library students?
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello!

I am teaching "Libraries and Archives in a Digital World" and I have a class
assignment in which the students have to create a blog, Twitter plan or
Facebook page for an archive or library.

If you are interested in this please contact me as soon as possible so that
we can get all the students assigned.

Please note, the project does not have to be open to the public. If you are
concerned about control of content, it will be up to you to make it "live"
when you desire.

Feel free to liberally pass this to other colleagues!

Best,
Kim Schroeder
Adjunct Faculty
Wayne State University

and

Archive Media Partners
Site: www.archivemediapartners.com
Blog: archivemediapartners.com/AMPed
Twitter: archivemedia
Phone: 313-963-6355
Social Networking for Archivists and Librarians Workshop see
http://archivemediapartners.com/Events.htm

--
Kim Schroeder
Archive Media Partners