From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sheri Schwab
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 7:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: District/Regional Directors?

Hello Everyone!

I hope this email finds you all doing really well, and getting in at least a small vacation this summer.

If you have the chance, could you please send me the following information for your State:

1.  How many total counties in your state?

2.  How many Counties in your state have an Extension presence?

3.  How many District/Regional Directors you have?

4.  How many Counties each District Director covers?

Thanks so much!

I plan on being in OK City this year to see everyone!  I really look forward to connecting with you all there.

Best regards,

Sheri

Sheri L. Schwab
Associate Director of the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service &
Director of County Operations
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
NC State University

(desk) 919-515-1381
www.ces.ncsu.edu<http://www.ces.ncsu.edu>